Every year, thousands of Americans look for a new place to live. Savvy investors know that property is a fantastic source of capital growth, and the US housing market is heating up every year. Some people who move for work or school cannot afford to own property and opt to rent instead from a landlord.
- If you are interested in collecting passive capital from rental properties, there is no need to wait any longer – give us a call today to learn how we can help you get started.
- First, think about your price range and desired location – do you want to buy a single-family home or a multifamily apartment complex? Do you want to invest in Los Angeles or Dallas?
- At US Property Capital Group, we recommend investment in Illinois or Florida due to the strong service infrastructure we have established there for optimal client service tailored to each individual investor.
- If you are interested in property in another state, we can also help you with the investment process.
- If you already have specific requirements regarding the size of the house, apartment, and location, we will make it our mission to find you the best offer.
- You will receive multiple attractive house or apartment offers with information about amenities, prices, etc., as well as detailed photos or walk-through videos.
- After you make your property decision, US Property Capital Group will bid on the property on your behalf and finalize the transaction following negotiation and seller acceptance.
- We take care of all legal procedures and paperwork on our clients’ behalf, so they can focus on their asset portfolios without worrying about the administrative hassle.
- Although property investment may seem complicated, that’s exactly why we’re here – we simplify the entire process, so you can maximize your time.
- Before committing to each property, US Property Capital Group can send detailed photos of the house or apartment so that you are satisfied before you invest. We can even record a walk-through video if preferred.
- Our clients pay for their investment property through Escrow, which protects your money until all steps are complete, and you have the official deed and title.
- After finalizing and confirming property ownership, funds will be released from Escrow and transferred to the seller.
- Congratulations! You are now a property owner in the United States. Get ready to watch your assets grow.
No matter your distance from the United States, if your company seeks property investment in the USA, we can close the gap and manage your affairs.
If you decide to liquidate your US assets, we will make the sale process seamless.